- Kabina® has:
- - Agreed terms with a private landowner for our first development of 173 homes in the Thames Valley
- - Secured support from a leading Lloyd’s underwriter for insurance cover for our homes
- - Developed our supply chain relationships and our off-site construction system in readiness for rollout
- - Developed the design of the new Kabina Home and house-type derivatives
- - Conducted meetings with potential capital providers and advanced discussions with a potential private equity strategic partner
Neil Cheston: "We are now gathering real momentum; it’s an exciting time as we develop our relationships with all our important stakeholders so that we can get started on creating great new homes".
For more information please contact:
Neil Cheston, MD, firstname.lastname@example.org tel 00 33 612 103733
Guy Lane, Marketing Director, email@example.com tel 07798 832576
13 Hawley Crescent
Kabina is a registered trademark.
Neil Cheston and Guy Lane founded Kabina, a UK company, to work with water not against it. Our ethos is to deliver economic, social and environmental benefits through intelligent innovation. Kabina’s essence is ‘Of our time’.
Kabina's diverse and expert team includes acknowledged naval architects; real estate professionals; urban planners; offsite housing manufacturers; and environmental specialists.
Kabina® is responding to well-documented and accelerating trends: climate change; unprecedented weather events and their consequences; and the need to build new homes for the 21st century.
Kabina is advising Peel Land and Property Group on its Liverpool Waters development.
Guy Lane spoke at McBrides’ Finance and Business Breakfast on the challenges of being a start-up.
An update on
Kabina®'s floodproof homes for the Thames Valley and across the UK.