THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE UNDER THE DOMAIN NAME www.kabina.co ("WEBSITE") AND TO ANY CORRESPONDENCE BY E-MAIL BETWEEN US AND YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS . IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ISSUED BY KABINA LIMITED ("THE COMPANY").
- 1.1 By accessing any part of this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this website immediately.
- 2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for considering/ investigating possible purchase of goods or services from the Company and/or investments in the Company on the following basis: (a) no video footage, documents, files or related graphics, on this website are modified in any way; (b) no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text.
- 2.2 The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about the Company. It does not constitute advice or an invitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment.
- 2.3 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is expressly prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
- 2.4 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company's prior written permission.
- 2.5 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
- 3.1 While the Company endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.2 Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company's control.
- 4.2 You are prohibited from transmitting to this website any material:- (a) that is offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; (d) which is technically harmful; (e) which is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade and competition.
- 4.3 You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- 4.4 The Company will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of points 4.2 or 4.3.
- 5.1 Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. The Company has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these sites or their content. The Company therefore does not accept responsibility or liability for the operation or content of such websites or any inaccuracies or omissions contained therein and does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 5.2 If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so with the express written consent of the Company. Any enquiries in this regard should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6.1 The information contained in this website is not comprehensive. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions (other than for fraudulent misrepresentation) in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility. Neither the Company. nor any member of the Group accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it. No information contained in this website constitutes or would be deemed to constitute an invitation or inducement to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of the Company or an invitation or inducement by or on behalf of the Company or any member of the Group to enter into a contract with you.
- 6.2 While every effort is made to maintain the information on the contacts section accurately and to make updates promptly, Kabina® Limited does not give any guarantee as to accuracy of content. The information contained in our contacts section comprises contact details of undertakings within Kabina® Limited. The address given may not be the undertaking's registered office address or its address for service of documents. Effective service of documents may be made only to the registered office address or service address of the relevant Kabina® undertaking.
- 6.3 Statements made on or contained in this website or in documents referred to, particularly those regarding capital employed, capital expenditure, cash flows, costs, savings, debt, demand, disposals, dividends, earnings, efficiency, gearing, growth, improvements, investments, margins, performance, prices, production, productivity, profits, reserves, returns, sales, strategy, synergies, tax rates, trends, value, volumes, the effects of merger and acquisition activity, are or may be forward looking statements. Such statements reflect the views of the Company as of the date made with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ from those expressed in such statements, depending on a variety of factors including future levels of industry product supply; demand and pricing; political stability and economic growth; development and use of new technology; actions of competitors; and natural disasters, wars and acts of terrorism.
- 6.4 While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website or any linked information from other websites. The Company may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products described in it, at any time without notice.
- 6.5 The material on this website and that available via links to other websites is provided Ôas is' without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
- 6.6 The Company does not represent or warrant that the website or its server(s) are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- 6.7 These terms and conditions apply exclusively to your access to and use of this website and do not alter in any way the terms and/or conditions of any other agreement you may have with a Group company for products, services or otherwise.
- 7.1 The Company, any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website, and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party. These exclusions include without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any sites linked to this website, or the material on such sites, including but not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any sites linked to this website.
- 7.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 8.1 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- 9.1 Your use of this website and downloads from it and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Information Collection and Use
The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways that differ from what is disclosed in this statement.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that the Company are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
- Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, track user's movement, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Confidentiality of Personal Information
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to others outside of the Company. Any information that you provide will not be attributable to you, as collected information is generally viewed at the aggregate level.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact: email@example.com
- PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Your privacy is important to Kabina®. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Kabina® collects, and the ways in which Kabina® uses that personal information.
When we provide services, such as this webpage, we want to make them as useful as possible. When delivering services over the internet it is common practice to store small amounts of information on your computer or phone. This information is stored by your web browser in small files called cookies. Cookies serve a number of possible purposes:
- speed up websites by avoiding sending the same information every time
- measure general usage of the website to help us improve
- recognise returning visitors so we can highlight new / changed information since your last visit
You can block / remove cookies using your browser.
There are two main types of cookies, first party and second party.
- First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled directly by us and used to provide information about general usage of our site.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies used by other companies' tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google Analytics and Facebook Like buttons have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
Personal information collection
Kabina® may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and any other information that you send to Kabina®
Using personal information
Kabina® may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Kabina® discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub- contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Kabina® may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Kabina® will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Kabina® will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Kabina® is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or by post to Guy Lane, Marketing Director, Kabina® Ltd, First floor, Whitfield Court, 30-32 Whitfield Street, London W1T 2RQ
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published byfreenetlaw.com.